Chinese food has become synonymous with take-out, but that certainly doesn’t have to be the case in your home. Chinese food recipes can be simple to make, even for a home cook. There are many options when it comes to cooking this beloved cuisine. For one, there are sauce recipes galore! Whether you like a citrus sauce, sweet, or spicy sauce, there is a Chinese food recipe calling out your name. Stir-fry recipes are another staple of Chinese cooking. These are essentially one pot meals that can be made in less than 20 minutes. You can’t even get delivery in that time.
8 Chinese Food Recipes You Can Make at Home
- Copycat General Tso’s Chicken – These crispy bites of chicken are coated in the perfect sauce recipe.
- Easy Chicken Egg Rolls from Grab & Go Recipes – This appetizer recipe makes the best egg rolls you will ever taste.
- Homemade Bourbon Chicken – This chicken recipe is a food court classic. Despite its name, it is family-friendly!
- Simple Wonton Soup from Cleverly Inspired – This soothing soup recipe will bring instant happiness.
- Homemade Pei Wei Mongolian Beef – This iconic beef recipe will become a go-to recipe.
- Sweet and Sour Pork and Broccoli from The Frugal Queen – This pork recipe has the best balance of flavors.
- P.F. Chang’s Orange Peeled Chicken Copycat – This P.F. Chang’s copycat is just like the citrus infused chicken at the restaurant!
- Easy Chinese Potstickers from Jessica Gavin – These potstickers have the perfect crisp wrapping and the tastiest filling.
Don’t forget your fortune cookies…
What’s your favorite thing to order at a Chinese restaurant? Let us know below in the comments!
- Recipes from World War II : 17 “Cooking on the Homefront” Recipes - February 25, 2021
- 10 Easy Recipes That Will Save You a Trip to the Grocery Store - February 23, 2021
- Top 10 Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes - February 14, 2021