Last weekend, the editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes and I had the absolute pleasure of attending the International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle, Washington. Traveling to the pacific northwest, meeting food bloggers, attending sessions on such exciting topics as food photography and recipe development, and eating incredibly delicious food made for one amazing weekend. I miss it already.
Seattle is a famous food city, so it made perfect sense to hold the conference here. Even if you’re not a seafood lover, you can’t deny that the seafood here is out-of-this-world. Why? Because it’s fresh! Bristol Bay Sustainable Salmon provided food the first night. This consisted of three salmon appetizers, including salmon brioche and salmon cakes. Yum! There were also a ton – A TON – of bite-size desserts. Cupcakes of all sorts – “normal,” gluten free, and vegan – as well as cake balls and mini turnovers.
On Saturday night, we attended “A Taste of Seattle + Gourmet Fair.” This was more fun than dinner because we got the opportunity to sample all sorts of food instead of just a few items. One dish that really stood out to me was the Asian fusion chicken and waffles from Kaisho, a local restaurant in Seattle. Besides being delicious, it was served in a Chinese take-out box, complete with a dropper full of syrup. I give it ten points for taste and ten points for presentation.
One of my favorite things about attending blogger conferences is meeting bloggers we currently work with. It was so nice to meet and chat with such lovely people, including Nicole from Or Whatever You Do, Sarah from The Magical Slow Cooker, Joan from Chocolate, Chocolate and More, Taylor from Food Faith Fitness, and Elise from Simply Recipes. They make delicious recipes (and take excellent photos!). Here is a sampling of their work:
*This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner, Thomas!
One lucky winner will take home this swag bag, which includes:
- Wooden spoon from Anolon
- Butterball apron
- Crisp zester
- “Cuts of Beef” dish towel
- Bigelow tea
- Measuring cups
- The official International Food Bloggers Conference tote bag
- And more!
How to Win:
Just leave a comment and answer our question below and you’ll be entered to win the Swag Bag. It’s as simple as that! You have until October 14th to enter.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per blog post.
- Contest closes October 14th at 11:59pm CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post answering the question below to be entered to win. The winner will be notified via email on October 15th.
What is your favorite type of seafood?
- Erin Go Bragh! 15 St. Patrick’s Day Easy Dinner Recipes - March 9, 2021
- How to Make the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies For Your Love - February 17, 2021
- How to Make Quick and Easy Tomato Pie - February 5, 2021