We here at RecipeLion.com sure do love our casseroles, and for good reason. After all, casseroles are super easy to make and are oh-so-delicious. Everyone knows about chicken casseroles and green bean casseroles, but there is probably one type of casserole you may not have ever had before. This casserole is unbelievably good, and can be eaten at any meal. Know what type of casserole we’re talking about?
It’s hash brown casseroles! If you have never had a hash brown casserole, you are truly missing out on a whole world of flavor. To help spread the word on this delicious casserole, we have gathered our 15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes in one collection. From Creamy Hash Brown Casserole to Beef and Hash Brown Bake, this hash brown casserole recipe collection has something for everyone.
For understand just how good a hash brown casserole can be, try this recipe for Bologna Hash Brown Casserole
Cooking Time: 50 min
- 8 ounces piece of bologna, cut into 1/2 inch slices and quartered
- 1 pound hash browns, thawed
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients together (bologna, hashbrowns, butter, cheese, sour cream, soup, salt and pepper)
- Put into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Add topping.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 50 minutes.
- 3/4 cup crushed Corn Flakes or cracker crumbs
- 1/8 cup melted butter or margarine
- Top with combination of Corn Flakes and butter.
Can be mixed ahead and baked later.
If you like this hash brown recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of the 15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes
What is your favorite way to make hash brown casserole?
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020