Fall is here, and winter will be here before you know it. There’s no better time to start mastering slow cooker soups. Soups are warm and cozy and super versatile! We’re offering up some of our best (ever!) slow cooker soups from AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com.
AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes’ readers can’t get enough potato soup! This recipe for Slow Cooker Sour Cream Potato Bacon Soup is one of our favorites. I love throwing it together in the morning and letting it cook all day while I’m at work. When I get home, I top it with loads of cheddar cheese, sour cream, green onion, and bits of bacon!
More Potato Soups:
- Slow Cooked Leek & Potato Soup
- Drunken Potato and Cheddar
- Creamy Chicken, Corn and Sweet Potato Chowder
- Hashbrown Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- 18 Slow Cooker Potato Soup Recipes
Dumpling soups are hearty enough to eat as a main dish, because they’re packed with chunky, satisfying ingredients. We recommend this soup, which we call Not-Your-Grandma’s Chicken and Dumplings. This one is a lot easier to make than your Grandma’s version, but it’s just as wholesome and comforting.
More Ways With Dumplings:
- “Switcheroo” Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- Chicken & Herb Dumplings
- 5-Minute Prep Chicken and Dumplings
- Easy All Day Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- Family Style Chicken And Dumplings
French onion soups are soul-satisfying on bitter cold nights. This week, I’m serving up this Ultimate Slow Cooker French Onion Soup to my family to embrace the cool fall air. This soup tastes great loaded with cheese and served alongside some fresh, homemade garlic bread.
Fabulous French Onion Soups:
- Overnight French Onion Soup
- Classic Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- French Onion Meatballs
- Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- French Onion Pot Roast
There are few things more satisfying in the winter than a beef stew and AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes has a variety of beef stews for every taste and preference. My personal favorite is this Hearty Tuscan Beef Stew. I love the combo of the tender beef, tortellini noodles, and lots of cheese on top! This one is great if you’re looking for a break from the traditional beef stew.
More Beefy Stews:
- Harvest Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Watch: Easiest Ever Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stew
- Ground Beef Hobo Stew
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Burgundy
I am obsessed with Mexican food, so naturally Chicken Enchilada Soup is one of my all-time favorites! My current go-to is this recipe for the Easiest Chicken Enchilada Chili. It has just the right amount of kick and is jam packed with flavor! I love serving this with tons of tortilla chips and cheddar cheese. To kick it up, I’ll add sliced avocado and a little sour cream!
More Excellent Enchilada Soups:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada with Quinoa Soup
- Chicken Enchilada Soup for the Slow Cooker
- Ultimate Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Slow Cooker Basic Enchilada Soup
- Chef’s Choice Enchilada Soup
Check out more great slow cooker soups from AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. And, we think these soups are pretty neat too:
- Slow Cooker Egg Drop Soup from Apron Strings
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Broccoli Soup from Little Kitchen, Big Bites
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodle Soup with Artichoke Cheesy Bread from Pass the Sushi
What’s your favorite kind of soup?
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 27, 2019
- New Year, New You: 7 Dump Dinners for the New Year! - January 12, 2019
- 10 Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipes: Tender and Juicy Main Dish - January 4, 2019