Party season is officially underway. Office parties are beginning, college kids are home from school and they’re having parties, you’re having people over for pre-holiday casual munchies. What better to serve than tasty chicken wing recipes? Nothing says “fun” like the finger-licking goodness of a spicy, messy chicken wing…unless it’s a vegetarian version of a chicken wing recipe that’s actually meatless! Yup, we have a couple of those.
Check out The Delicious Dozen: Chicken Wing Recipes below.
1. Buffalo Chicken Wings and Sauce â€” Homemade chicken wing recipes somehow always taste better than any you can get in a restaurant. Make these Buffalo chicken wings and sauce and your dish will be the favorite at any gathering.
2. Buffalo Chicken Wings with Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing â€” We love a good chicken wing recipe, and while some are quite difficult and complex, this one is really pretty easy. Not only that, it tastes amazing! With homemade blue cheese dressing, to boot. Yum!
3. Buffalo Wing Sauce â€” Why go out for Buffalo wings when you can make your own delicious sauce in the comfort of your own kitchen? You can easily double the recipe and make enough to cover twice as many wings and have a party. Enjoy!
4. Hot-n-Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings â€” Chicken wing recipes are always good, and these are hot and easy. To make them more hot, just make 8 more ounces of sauce. To make them REALLY hot, or “suicide” wings, add 8 more ounces of sauce, plus a cup of diced jalapenos and a teaspoon of cayenne.
5. Saucy Aloha Chicken Wings â€” These aloha chicken wings bring Hawaiian flavor straight to your table. The spicy seasoning mixes with the sweetness of the pineapple for a delicious sauce that can’t be beat. These are great as a party appetizer or as a quick meal.
6. Truly Homemade Buffalo Chicken Wings â€” If you’re looking for a truly homemade recipe for chicken wings, this is it! Everything, right down to the mayo that’s in the blue cheese dressing, is homemade, and the taste cannot be beat! Homemade is the best.
7. Baked Chicken Wings with Noodle Stuffing â€” Have you ever wondered to yourself, “How long should I cook chicken wings?” Well, if you make them with this scrumptious noodle stuffing, the answer is “20 minutes.” This is not your average chicken wing recipe…it’s even better!
8. Braised Chinese Chicken Wings â€” For a unique spin on the usual chicken wing recipes, make this tasty braised Chinese version. The soy sauce and ginger impart a wonderful Asian flavor, and they’ve been a hit at many a party in our house.
9. Broiled Mustard Chicken Wings â€” As chicken wing recipes go, this is one of my favorites. It’s not the usual barbecued or Buffalo-style chicken wing recipe, but one with more character. The mustard really brings something special to the table.
10. Chicken Wings in Coke â€” Here’s an unexpected use for your favorite cola beverage: Coat your wings! This recipe is surprisingly good, and it keeps the wings so moist, you’ve just got to try it!
11. Buffalo Tofu Wings â€” Love the spiciness of Buffalo wings but don’t want to eat chicken? Then here is your lucky recipe! This recipe is a great alternative for you and your vegetarian friends to enjoy all the flavor of Buffalo wings without the meat – it uses tofu instead.
12. Buffalo Wing-Dings â€” For a surprising twist on traditional chicken wings, please your vegetarian and vegan friends with these meatless buffalo wing-dings. They will thank you, and they won’t be the only ones who eat these tasty “wings!”
Which one is your favorite? Comment on this post and let us know!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020