Now you have a chance to win a free slow cooker cookbook!
One winner will receive a copy of The Vegan Slow Cooker by Kathy Hester.
If you want to prepare hot, nutritious, home-cooked meals for your family and friends, but feel like time is never on your side, think again! The Vegan Slow Cooker shows you how to create fresh, nourishing cuisine in just two simple steps, using all the healthiest produce, whole grains, and vegan-friendly ingredients found at your local market or farm stand (or home garden!).
Author and slow cooker expert Kathy Hester, founder of the blog Healthy Slow Cooking (www.healthyslowcooking.com), will show you how simple it is to 1.) Prep your ingredients the night before, in just a few minutes’ time, and 2.) Assemble everything in the slow cooker in the morning, right before you head to work.
The results vary from one-dish meals that are hot and ready as soon as you walk in the door to dishes that are ready in less than 3 hours. There are even recipes for staples like bouillon, apple sage sausage and seitans that you can make once and store in the freezer to use all month long.
From your favorite comforting casseroles to fresh and exciting new stews, and even desserts and quick breadsâ€”all veganized!â€”you find recipes that cover every meal and a wide variety of cuisines.
To find out a little more about this cookbook, be sure to check out the FaveHealthyRecipes book review of The Vegan Slow Cooker.
To get a better sense of the types of recipes included in this cookbook, check out these cooking ideas:
- Prize: One copy of The Vegan Slow Cooker: Simply Set It and Go with 150 Recipes for Intensely Flavorful, Fuss-Free Fare Everyone (Vegan or Not!) Will Devour by Kathy Hester to one person.
- Timeline: Begins on May 30, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time, and ends on June 10, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time
- Contest open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Winners must claim prize within 14 days of being announced.
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020