With this new giveaway, three lucky people will have a chance to receive a free copy of Working Out Sucks! (And Why It Doesn’t Have To).
Working Out Sucks! offers a no-B.S. way to get back on track for those of us who have been hindered, hampered and brainwashed by unhealthy habits, destructive attitudes and misinformation about health and exercise. Don’t expect this to be just another book about fitting in a teeny bikini or having bulging biceps. Working Out Sucks! is a lifestyle guide for the excuse-makers and sweat-haters who think working out sucks.
The book takes on fitness and health from a new perspective that is about so much more than musclemen and mirrors, tight abs and treadmills. They believe health and fitness are about living an outrageously fun and fully engaged life – where your physical condition has the power to improve your life instead of limiting it.
To find out a little more about this book, be sure to check out the FaveHealthyRecipes book review of Working Out Sucks!
The Working Out Sucks! Book Giveaway Summary
- Prize: One copy of Working Out Sucks! (And Why It Doesn’t Have To) to three people.
- Timeline: Begins on June 6, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time, and ends on June 17, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time
- Contest open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Winners must claim prize within 14 days of being announced.
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020