Now you have a chance to win a copy of Healthier Without Wheat!
One winner will win a copy of Healthier Without Wheat: A New Understanding of Wheat Allergies, Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance by Dr. Stephen Wangen.
Do you have health problems you haven’t been able to solve? For millions of people, bread, pasta, and many other foods are bad for their health. But it can be difficult to figure out if this is what is causing your problem. And because most doctors simply aren’t knowledgeable about celiac and non-celiac gluten intolerance, it is that much harder to get good information.
Healthier Without Wheat teaches you how to find out if wheat or gluten is making you sick, why this can be more difficult than it may appear, how hundreds of health problems are connected to wheat and gluten reactions, how you can be gluten intolerant even if you don’t have celiac disease and why non-celiac gluten intolerance can make you just as sick as celiac disease.
Plus, be sure to check out the FaveDiets book review of Healthier Without Wheat.
- Prize: One copy of Healthier Without Wheat: A New Understanding of Wheat Allergies, Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance by Dr. Stephen Wangen to one person.
- Timeline: Begins on February 8, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time, and ends on February 19, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time
- Contest open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Winners must claim prize within 14 days of being announced.
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020