At Kettle Cuisine, they make soup the right way, every step of the way, with no shortcuts and nothing artificial. One taste and they are sure you will become as passionate about eating our gluten-free and all natural soups as they are about making them.
They use only the finest all natural ingredients in each of their soups- from chicken raised without antibiotics on a vegetarian diet and beef raised without the use of any growth promoting hormones or antibiotics to cream sourced from local New England dairies that pledge to not use artificial growth hormones. Their goal is to always cook soups with ingredient statements that read like recipes rather than chemistry experiments and that only contain easily identifiable real food ingredients.
To find out a little more about these soups, be sure to check out the FaveHealthyRecipes product review of Kettle Cuisine.
Additionally during the month of March (which is National Nutrition Month and National Frozen Food Month), you will GET a valuable coupon for your next bowl of Kettle Cuisine Soup and they will GIVE a serving of soup to a person in need. But the giving does not stop there! They will GIVE an additional serving of soup for every coupon that is redeemed. Click here to get your coupon.
The Kettle Cuisine Giveaway Summary
- Prize: Three coupons good for a free container of Kettle Cuisine soups, in addition to a Kettle Cuisine cooler bag to three people.
- Timeline: Begins on March 28, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time, and ends on April 8, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time
- Contest open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Winners must claim prize within 14 days of being announced.
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020