Now you have a chance to win five signature flours from King Arthur Flours!
One winner will receive these varieties of King Arthur Flour:
- King Arthur Flour unbleached all-purpose flour
- King Arthur Flour unbleached bread flour
- King Arthur Flour premium 100% whole wheat flour
- King Arthur Flour unbleached white whole wheat flour
- King Arthur Flour unbleached cake flour blend
King Arthur Flour is America’s oldest flour company. Their passion is sharing the joy of baking and inspiring bakers worldwide. At King Arthur Flour, they believe value still refers to the worth of something, not how cheap it is. So while their flour may cost a little bit more than some of the other brands you see on supermarket shelves, know it’s a good value, because you get what you pay for: the consistent performance of King Arthur Flour yields exceptional results whenever you invest your time and ingredients in baking.
As bakers, they know that you would rather have a superior product than something that’s been artificially bleached or enhanced. As millers, King Arthur Flour believes in maintaining the highest standards and the most precise specifications in the industry, ensuring consistency in every bag, in every kitchen, every time.
To find out a little more about these flours, be sure to check out the FaveHealthyRecipes product review of King Arthur Flour.
The King Arthur Flour Giveaway Summary
- Prize: Five signature flours (unbleached all-purpose flour, unbleached bread flour, premium 100% whole wheat flour, unbleached white whole wheat flour and unbleached cake flour blend) from King Arthur Flour to one person.
- Timeline: Begins on March 21, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time, and ends on April 1, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time
- Contest open to residents of the U.S. only. Winners must claim prize within 14 days of being announced.
- Easy Paleo Casserole Recipes for Summer - May 26, 2022
- 20 Easy Vegan Recipe Ideas for Family Get-Togethers - May 19, 2022
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts: The One Brussels Sprouts Recipe You Need in Your Life - April 17, 2022