Can you believe that Christmas is only 17 days away? It seems like it’s coming so fast this year! While there are lots of delicious Christmas recipes you can make, I think that Christmas cookies are the best of all. Not only are they yummy, cookie bakes and cookie swaps are a great way to spend quality time with family and friends.
If it’s a chocolate Christmas cookie recipe you’re looking for, these little chocolate pillows are great. If Christmas cookies with nuts are more your style, you’ll like these pineapple, date and nut drops. Whatever your Christmas cookie fancy, RecipeLion has you covered.
Check out our top 10 Christmas cookie recipes below and get your cookie baking underway this week.
- Traditional Rolled Sugar Cookies – A Christmas favorite
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies – Great for the winter months
- Whipped Shortbread for the Holidays – So easy, so good
- Christmas Cranberry Cookies – A perennial holiday favorite
- Festive Fig Cookies – Warm and sugary
- Anise Seed Cookies – A bold flavor
- Macadamia-Orange Cookies – An unexpected twist
- Peppermint Pattie Cookies – From childhood days
- Buttery Spritz – Tiny and buttery
- Chocolate Star Cookies – Everyone loves them
What’s your favorite Christmas cookie recipe? Submit it to us for publication on RecipeLion, and we’ll send you a link to share with your family and friends. You’ll be famous!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020