Pretty much everyone I know likes macaroni and cheese. It was certainly one of my favorites growing up…and still is today. When my 3-year-old son asks for it for lunch, I will usually indulge him because it means I get to eat it too! Sometimes we do just use the stuff in the Blue Box, but if I’m feeling more creative, I’ll grab one of the top 10 macaroni and cheese recipes from RecipeLion. There are many different types of mac and cheese in the list…including my mother-in-law’s awesome recipe for mac and ham casserole. Here’s another one we really like:
Cooking Time: 25 min
7 ounces elbow macaroni
1 can Campbell’s cheddar cheese soup
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 hot dogs
1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
2. Cook the macaroni as per package directions; drain.
3. In a bowl, stir together the soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Spread the macaroni in 10×6-inch baking dish; add cheese sauce, stirring to mix.
5. Cut the hot dogs into penny-thin slicesand arrange slices on top.
6. Bake 25 minutes at 375F degrees.
Can’t get enough of a good thing? Check out more of our yummy top 10 macaroni and cheese recipes here!
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020