It’s finally time for cookie exchanges! It’s so exciting to try a variety of holiday cookies each year. But when you’re been baking for years, you start to see a lot of the same cookies. There’s nothing wrong with tried-and-true favorites like Simple as Can Be Snowball Cookies, Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies, or Chocolate Mint Cookies. But you may want to mix it up to remind everyone who’s the queen of the cookie scene! Variety is the spice of life, after all.
This year, we’re digging the amount of creative ball cookies and easy cookie recipes with unusual flavors. Lemon cookies like these Lemon Crinkle Cookies are making a comeback.
Pucker up: These cookies are refreshingly sweet!
They’re popular, but a bit of an underdog in cookie exchanges. Maybe it’s time for this simple cookie to shine. Just imagine how great your kitchen will smell. We’ve rounded up many other Christmas cookie recipes to make this holiday extra-special. Feast your eyes on these sweet little beauties!
10 Unique Cookie Recipes
- Gingerbread Oreo Cookies
- Pecan Butter Balls
- Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- Beyond Easy Holly Cookies
- Chocolate Snow Cookies
- Butterscotch Delights – Grandpa’s Favorite!
- Turtle Thumbprints
- Quick as a Whip Christmas Cookies
- Coconut Snow Balls
- Chocolate Coconut Balls
PLUS: We want to know — what cookie do you make every year? Vote now! Poll closes December 15.
Which cookie would you try this year?
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020