Job well done to the four teams who have made it to the semi-final round of the Food Battle– quite the accomplishment.
Each day we have two recipes face-off and it’s up to you to decide who goes home with the gold medal. All you have to do is click on the link or picture of the dish you want to win and leave a comment on that recipes’s page. The votes will be tallied and one lucky commenter at the end of the entire tournament will win a prize! Winners will be announced right here on the blog at the end of the Olympics of Food.
If you can’t decide which recipe is your favorite go ahead on comment on both of them, it will increase your chance of winning.
Now the battle really starts to get interesting as these two RecipeLion recipes go head to head. From Germany, try out Kraut & Brat Soup for a creamy and decadent dish that has all sorts of flavors mixed in. It makes a great one pot wonder because of the protein, dairy and vegetables that all fit in a single bowl.
For a nutritious salad recipe, this All American Cobb Salad has everything but the kitchen sink in it. With a variety of lettuces and meats, there is nothing more American than this “melting pot” of ingredients. Substitute or add any of your favorites to this dish that truly represents USA.
With dishes from opposite ends of the world, exercise your right to vote for the country that will participate in the final round of the Food Battle. It’s up to you so leave those comments!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per recipe. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 11, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the recipe you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020