Poke cakes are great options to fall back on when you need a quick and easy dessert recipe. Maybe you have guests coming over in a couple hours or you just have a sweet tooth after dinner. Whatever the reason may be, poke cakes will save you.
This particular poke cake is made with just five ingredients! You’ll love how all of the delicious flavors of white chocolate, chocolate fudge, and coffee mingle together to create one decadent dessert.
The best part of this dish has to be the creamy fudge frosting on top. It’s so indulgent and it’s easy to spread, too. If you want to find out more about why we love it, read the full review here. You can even enter to win a Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit!
White Mocha Fudge Poke Cake
– 1 box Duff Goldman White Mocha Cake Mix (and ingredients to prepare mix: 3 large egg whites, 1 1/3 cups water, 2 tablespoons oil)
– 2 boxes chocolate fudge instant pudding
– 4 cups milk
– 1 can Duff Goldman Ready-to-Serve Fudge Frosting
1. Prepare cake according to package directions in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. When cake is done, immediately poke uniform holes across the surface of the cake with the end of a wooden spoon. Be sure to poke holes all the way to the bottom of the cake.
2. Add milk to pudding and whisk until no lumps remain. Pour pudding on to cake, making sure that pudding goes into the holes. Spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
3. Allow to set in fridge for at least two hours. After it sets, microwave frosting in the can, uncovered, for approximately 20 seconds or until it’s warm and pourable. Do not overheat. Pour frosting over cake and spread evenly.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight until you’re ready to serve. Sprinkle extra espresso powder from the cake mix onto the top of cake, if desired.
Want the ingredients used to make this poke cake? Now through June 22nd, you can enter to win a Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit from Gartner Studios! It includes a box of White Mocha Cake Mix and a can of Ready-to-Serve Fudge Frosting.
What’s your favorite cake flavor?
- 12 Lazy Casserole Recipes for the Laid-Back Cook - July 27, 2022
- 10 Vintage Casserole Recipes Grandma Won’t Tell You - June 10, 2022
- Summer Casserole Recipes: Philly Cheesesteak Edition - May 27, 2022