This past week I attended BlogHer Food 2012 in Seattle, WA, representing our company, Prime Publishing LLC and all of its food web sites, RecipeLion.com, MrFood.com, FaveHealthyRecipes.com, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com and our latest addition–AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com (formerly AllFreeChickenCasseroleRecipes).
The dust has settled from the rush of meeting slew of food bloggers, industry experts and food companies, and now it’s time to let you share in the fun! BlogHer Food attendees receive a bag of goodies, including food products and coupons.
Instead of holding on to these goodies, I’m giving away the swag bag to one lucky reader!
Take a look at what’s inside the swag bag:
- 1 Kitchen Grips Oven Mitt (Women’s Fitted; Heat-resistant; Stain-resistant; Water-repellent; Dishwasher safe)
- 1 Set of Cuisipro Grill/Fry Tongs
- 1 Cookbook: John McLemore’s “Dadgum That’s Good!” Kickbutt Recipes for Smoking, Grilling, Frying, Boiling and Steaming with a forward by Paula Deen, from Masterbuilt
- 1 “Stop the Fog with OptiFog” Plastic Portable Hot Drink Container
- 1 Sample Satchel of American Heritage Chocolate Sticks
- 1 Sample bar: Pure Organic Banana Coconut Bar
- 1 Manufacturer’s Coupon for Pure Bars
- 1 Envelope of Dole Recipes and Coupons
- 1 Entry Card for KichenAid Cook for the Cure Giveaway
- 1 Coupon for Plugra European Style Butter (1 Free 8 oz. or 16 oz. product)
- 1 Envelope of Treetop Coupons and Offers
- 1 Mann’s money-off coupon for a bag of Mann’s Fresh-Cut Vegetables
- 1 Booklet of Recipe Ideas from Progresso
- 1 BlogHer Water Bottle (flattens when not full)
- 1 BlogHer Food 2012 Grocery Bag with Insulation
- 1 BlogHer Nylon Tote (folds neatly for storage)
How to Enter:
- Comment on this post with a favorite recipe from one of our food web sites listed in our opening paragraph of this post.
- One commenter will be chosen at random.
- You have one week to enter, as only comments entered between today, June 18, 2012 and Monday, June 25, 2012, will be entered.
P.S. Watch out for my next post filled with food photos and stories from Seattle!
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020