When I come home from work, the last thing I want to do is cook a long and involved meal. What I really want to do is set down my keys, pick up my plate, grab a glass of wine and stuff my face. Too bad life isn’t really like that (at least, not for me). So, I’ve found that one of the next best things to my imagined utopia is stir fry recipes and easy Asian-inspired meals.
If I’m being forced to cook, the last thing I want to do is make a recipe that will result in me doing a lot of dishes. That’s why I like stir fry and Chinese food recipes. I can just throw everything that I need into my wok and get going.
In other words, wok recipes are easy. They’re delicious because the wok really allows so many flavors to come together and blend perfectly. Plus, woks make cooking dinner so simple because of their size and shape. I’m proud to say that I have quite the love affair with my wok.
Looking for delicious wok recipes that are also super easy to make? Check out my list!
Top 10 Ways to Use a Wok
1. Asian Chicken Stir Fry
2. Chinese Take-In Egg Fried Rice
3. Asian Noodle Bowl
4. Copycat General Tso’s Chicken
5. Tropical Chicken Stir Fry
6. Honey Sesame Chicken
7. Chicken Peanut Noodles
8. Easy Egg Fried Rice
9. Easy Peanut Noodles
10. Super Simple Sweet and Sour Chicken
Which of these wok recipes would you be most likely to make?
- 25 Last Minute Gluten Free Christmas Desserts - December 22, 2021
- How to Avoid Gluten Cross Contamination for the Holidays - November 26, 2021
- 21 Recipes You’re Doing Wrong: Try Them Gluten Free - October 21, 2021