Today is Day 10 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the tenth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Carrot Ginger Smoothie from Zoku!
- 4 ounces water
- 1 medium orange, peeled
- ¼ medium lemon, peeled
- 1 cup chopped fresh carrots
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup ice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Zoku products are perfect for the hot summer months! Their revolutionary Quick Pop Makers have simplified the popsicle-making process. And with the Travel Tumbler, you can take cold drinks and smoothies on the go when the sun’s beating down without ending up with a warm, watered-down, or melty mess. Enjoy your cold drinks and keep them that way with the Travel Tumbler this summer.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite summer drink to stay cool?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 23, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 25, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 2 chances to win!
Congrats to Katie C.!
You’ve won the Travel Tumbler from Zoku! You will receive an email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020